Saturday, October 15, 2011

How the Wipe Case gets Transformed!

Ever wonder how I take this origional, boring white wipe case



and turn it in to this:?



Then, keep on reading!
.....
.....
.....
.....

First, I glue the padding:




Then, I hot glue the pattern pieces:




It ends up looking like this: (Pretty, but not quite) :))




Lastly, I add the beautiful trim to the edges to cover up the "mess":



Looks MUCH better! I also use the lint roller to take out all the little unwanted threads and little pieces of glue.



Lastly, I add the gerber flower!



These cases are so stylish and cute to carry around!


2 comments:

  1. A magician should never share his tricks:)
    But thats cool, I DID wonder, and now i know hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I dont mind. I had people ask me to do a tutorial but I dont really want to do one for this kind. I may do one for the one thats fully covered. But, its on a lot of blogs already, so I dont know. I may..

    ReplyDelete